Executive Therapeutic Coaching Sessions
Lisa Pepper-Satkin, MFT is an Executive Therapeutic Coach. Her lengthy experience comes from her work as a Licensed Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur.
She combines these skills to solidly guide highly motivated people to create lives they LOVE. For over 25 years, her fierce love of creativity and connecting people to their innermost truth, drives her successful work.
She specializes in supporting individuals and families through personal and professional change.
Coaching sessions are tailored to the clients’ needs – working in all types of time blocks. You are also supported by email, text and phone contact between sessions. I work face-to-face, via phone and internet.
Coaching is a great way to tackle the many ways that interfere with our progress – procrastination, perfectionism, self-doubt, and wrestling negative self-talk – to name a few.
This transformation allows people to open the door to greater business and financial success.
You may also benefit in the following ways:
- Receive the joys of accountability
- Overcome doubts, fears, limiting beliefs and insecurities
- Clarify the direction in your life
- Upgrade your skills and competencies
- Develop greater self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Restore a sense of balance & equilibrium to your life
- Resolve issues from the past and move forward in your life
Experience and modalities
I have a Master’s Degree in Psychology. I have over 25 years of experience listening to and helping clients understand the impact their family, culture and life experiences have had on them.
Some of the therapeutic modalities I utilize are: psychodynamic theory (understanding your psychological history) cognitive behavioral therapy, recovery work and art therapy to name a few. All of these support the healing experience.
Issues I am skilled at handling:
- Quieting that critical voice
- Major Life Transitions
- Surviving infidelity – reconciling and/or moving on
- Empowering people to trust their inner wisdom
- Grief & Loss Issues (including loss of a pet)
- Money Issues
- Ancestral pain and trauma
- Building kids’ self esteem
- Parenting Young Children and Teenagers
- Relationship / Marital Issues
- Interpersonal Conflicts/Challenges
- Work Issues
- Job Burnout/Job Loss
Please feel free to call me so we can discuss my current packages.
Groups, workshops and retreats are priced per offering.